Rpat Kstew Tribute Flash Rpat Kstew Tribute Flash

my dad beats me

good review

Gagsy: KOTP Gagsy: KOTP

Incredible

Quite possibly the greatest thing I've ever seen in my entire fucking life. I was in fucking hysterics for every second of this amazing flash, please make more.

I welcome Gagsy as the new King of the Portal.

Lazy Writing 1 Lazy Writing 1

good flash

with writing talent like this you could work for family guy

/ ESCAPE \ / ESCAPE \

Incredible game. Seriously.

Every aspect and mechanic of this game has been really finely honed and refined and it definitely shows. Jumping feels really, really satisfying and responsive. And it's incredibly addictive (I've gotten an entire chat room of people trying to beat one another's high score for the past two days). This really is a very fun and good game. It's hard, definitely, but once you get into the groove of the mechanics it's very gratifying.

Dillinger Dillinger

gh';lkjdfl;khjfhg

what an obvious fucking canabalt clone. I'm not giving you a good score for ripping off a successful flash. btw canabalt is faaar better than this dogshit flash. the control scheme feels clumsy and so does the way your character moves. I never felt like at any point that I was in full control of my character.

There are some things I like though like the graphics and how you can go to different levels of buildings when jumping between them; but that doesn't overshadow the fact that this IS fucking canabalt and there's nothing in here that canabalt hasn't already done infinitely better. If that last bit wasn't true you'd probably get a 7/10.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

I can't fucking stand Tommy Wiseau

but this game is just fucking tops. I have to admit when I clicked on this I wasn't expecting a full scale point and click, the genre that gaming forgot, with graphics and dialogue of these levels. this game is infinitely better than that overrated piece of fucking hipster garbage. also props on making wiseau look like the gay love child of rocky dennis and quasimodo, really nice touch. I'm still playing the game so i don't know how complete this is but this is one of the best games that parody a movie that i've seen in a good while. thanks for reminding me why i hate tommy wiseau and his crap movie.

CausticTruths (Do u kno?) CausticTruths (Do u kno?)

ay you should pick up the bass because you dropped it

Gobblemeister responds:

I can't, it's too dirty now XD

Living Large Living Large

FuNkY aS hEcK fuck chronamut

Gobblemeister responds:

"Please forgive them, for they know not what they do"

- Jesus, the Bible

Welfare Baby Welfare Baby

yo gurl yo gurl yo gurl yo gurl yo gurl yo gurl yo

holla @ a nígga newgrounds.com/pm/send/zj yogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyogurly ogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyo gurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyog urlyogurlyojg=urladsfjapeiotgurlyorul

Atalia responds:

:)lol lil confused but thanks!

Portal 2 Portal 2

wow

this is a really good picture

Bobsaysftw responds:

Thanks =D

SOULLESS SOULLESS

horrible

this is not good

Shikamarana responds:

Thank you for being honest. Finally, someone who fucking has balls.

Happy Christmas Kyle Happy Christmas Kyle

hardcore

this shit totally gave me a raging hard on. 5/5 10/10.

Stoned-Gorilla responds:

thanks! are you sure it's not morning wood? cause i have that right now too.