CausticTruths (Do u kno?) CausticTruths (Do u kno?)

ay you should pick up the bass because you dropped it

Gobblemeister responds:

I can't, it's too dirty now XD

Living Large Living Large

FuNkY aS hEcK fuck chronamut

Gobblemeister responds:

"Please forgive them, for they know not what they do"

- Jesus, the Bible

Welfare Baby Welfare Baby

yo gurl yo gurl yo gurl yo gurl yo gurl yo gurl yo

holla @ a nígga newgrounds.com/pm/send/zj yogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyogurly ogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyo gurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyogurlyog urlyogurlyojg=urladsfjapeiotgurlyorul

Atalia responds:

:)lol lil confused but thanks!

NGHH - Slap vs Wyze NGHH - Slap vs Wyze

do i vote here

tehslaphappy

FapeRunk (A Tribute) FapeRunk (A Tribute)

fucking poser rapefunk artists

rapefunk isnt what it fucking used to be because of pseudo-rf garbage like this

ever since rapefunk incorporated went bankrupt rapefunk hasn't been the same. it's just been more and more fucking corporate bullshit made just to get a few bucks. i miss the days when i could turn on the tv without being bombarded with car and fast food ads with rapefunk playing in the back.

i miss the days when rapefunk actually meant something. those days are gone now, buried under the ineffable veil of time. but through it all we persevered. our message lives on and we are still here to share it.

we lost rapefunk, but we didn't lose ourselves.

tehslaphappy responds:

thx 4 the support more on tha way!!!

-slap

JUST KIDDING

GoryBlizzard responds:

It's "only" kidding.

HellScreech HellScreech

Not really scary at all.

Kind of disappointing. I was expecting much scarier. This was just annoying and gave me a headache after like 10 loops.

The HalfAngelFreak The HalfAngelFreak

Didn't do it for me

Sounds like the cacophonous and discordant result of a 5 year old with a keyboard and recording software. I know you were trying to make this sound "chaotic" as you mentioned below, but it just ends up sounding unpleasant. Music is supposed to have some sort of rhythm and flow but this just...I don't even know.

FFX_Battle_Theme [Box-Killa] FFX_Battle_Theme [Box-Killa]

Interesting

I liked it overall. I thought it was very well put together. But the drums kind of felt out of place. It's missing something but I can't really describe it. It's just a tad repetitive barring the length of the song. The synthisizers just feeling like they're lacking something. Overly simplified if you will. I don't know, I enjoyed it overall. Sorry if my review isn't very coherent.

Box-Killa responds:

Meh, someone already said they didnt like the drums. I did my best to make them ambientish, but if you take them out it seems way too barren :D thanks for the review